The Story video curriculum gives groups of all sizes the opportunity to learn, discuss and apply what they are experiencing during The Story 31-week church-wide experience. Pastor and author Randy Frazee presents 31 ten-minute teachings on how the story of Scriptures intersects with the story of your life.
RANDY FRAZEE CURRICULUM SAMPLES
THE STORY: Getting to the Heart of God’s Story
31 ten-minute video lessons, including a 6-7 minute teaching by Randy Frazee and a 2-3 minute reading from The Story by different people whose position or role in life correlates with the passage they are reading. Every group needs a copy of the DVD.
Adult Curriculum Video, Session 1
Every session is divided into two parts: Personal Time, to be completed before the group meeting, and Group Time, where you seek God with others. Using quizzes, challenges, note-taking, and memorization of the five movements of Scripture, this study guide helps participants Know the Story, Understand the Story, Live the Story, and Tell the Story. Every group leader and participant needs a Study Guide.
For the expanded, full-length version of Randy Frazee’s teaching on the Upper Story and the Lower Story, read the companion book, The Heart of The Story. In this 31-chapter book, Frazee thoroughly explores the five movements of Scripture and the overarching theme of God’s pursuit of a relationship with us and how we repeatedly fail to recognize God’s presence breaking into our world. This book is a great enhancement for your journey through The Story.
ALTERNATE CURRICULUMS ALSO AVAILABLE!
In the Resource Library there are several editable adult curriculum options provided for groups with different teaching styles and types of membership. Samples are not provided to preview, but here are the additional resources you have access to with your password:
- Adult Sunday School – ideal for a master-teacher style of classroom
- Men’s Bible Study – great for men’s groups, or use the transcripts as sermon starters
- Women’s Bible Study – 31 women of the Bible! Who knew?
- Personal Journal and Discussion Guide – deep enough for those who prefer the Beth Moore-level of homework
- Sermon-based Discussion Guides – great starting place to develop your own sermon-based questions
- Two Chapters per Meeting Discussion Guide – creative teaching scripts included